CPLA(A) – Prerequisites
• PPL(A) license
• 150 hours of total flight time
• finished theoretical training and all of the theoretical ATPL(A) exams passed
• 18 years of age
• at least secondary education diploma
• first class medical certificate
Before the practical exam:
• 200 total flight hours
• 100 hours as pilot in command (PIC)
To find out what are the exact criteria to obtain a medical certificate please contact JARMED S.C. - Center of Aviation Medicine with whom we cooperate. Candidates for pilots and Bartolini Air receive preferential rates to perform medical checks.
How to enroll for the next course? It’s really easy! Just fill out this form.